Russia is a major sports power and annually hosts dozens of popular global sporting events.
We can help you arrange your visit to:
all major international sports competitions taking place in Russia (please follow the updates at our Facebook page);
football matches: matches of national teams, European cup fixtures, Russian Premiership;
ice hockey: international Continental Hockey League and matches of national teams;
Biathlon events: IBU Biathlon World Cup stage in Khanty-Mansiysk and annual Champions’ city race;
… and many, many other events upon your choice.
We cooperate with the major ticket agencies that can guarantee the availability for any match or completion – in case you are interested, please file your Request at our web-site or just contact us, and we will respond promptly.
!!! Even if there are no major sporting events in Moscow while you are in town, we will not leave the sports fans frustrated – our special offer is a guided visit to the brand new Otkrytie Arena stadium in Moscow that is to host the semifinals of 2018 FIFA World Cup to take place in Russia.
For just 39 USD per person we can arrange you a remarkable personal visit to the legendary stadium - our package includes:
• business-class transfer to and from the Stadium;
• services of our multilingual guide during all your visit;
• visit to the referees’ room;
• passing through the tunnel leading to the pitch;
• coaches’ bench;
• taking photos in front of the stadium’s monuments located near the pitch (Spartak Moscow founders and legendary players);
• visiting the press-conference room;
• visiting the press box;
• visiting the VIP stand.
Meet the grand venue of FIFA World Cup 2018 NOW!..